Sunday, January 29, 2012

Working it out

This morning Danny had an early appointment so dropped the nieces off.  I was finishing my run on the treadmill when the girls announced they wanted to try it. 

I set the pace to level 1 and both girls hopped on to go for a walk.

IMG_0093

IMG_0094

At first Kalea was so worried she was going to roll right off the back.  After assuring her she was fine, she began to have fun with it.

IMG_0095

The the girls switched who was in front and Brooklyn brought up the rear. 

IMG_0096

Once the girls finished with their morning workout, we headed to Ikea to take a look at a couch.  I really, really wanted to love it but I just don’t think it’s going to be “the” couch.  Couch Hunt 2012 is still a go.

The girls needed to burn off some energy so they hopped on their bikes to ride around in the garage. 

IMG_0098

Brooklyn’s tire was flat so Jeff had to fill it up with air.  Jeff’s face is priceless.  I’m pretty sure this is 100% the way he feels when I ask him to take a picture. 

IMG_0099

But he always does his best to smile for the camera anyway. 

IMG_0100

Too bad Brooklyn’s tire popped and we didn’t have a replacement inner tube.  #bikefail

I can’t believe it is already Sunday night and the work week is starting over!  Where is my winning lottery ticket when I need it??