Monday, January 23, 2012

Our House

It’s only taken us 3 years, but we have finally started decorating our house!  We are still deciding on a paint color downstairs, but that didn’t stop us from buying some stuff.

A couple of weekends ago, Jeff and I had headed over to Crate and Barrel to check out their sale items.  We already had the blue circle picture below and found the other 3 for half off!  We snatched them up and put them on the living room wall.  I love them!

photo 1

Our other purchase was a nice, large sized lamp – also half off from Crate and Barrel!!  I’m not sold on the lamp shade, I think it’s too dark.  But lampshades are cheap and can be easily replaced.  I do love the base though!

photo 2

And lastly, 2 frames from Target.  We had these pictures since November but needed frames for them.  Since they were going in the kitchen (obviously) we stuck with clean white frames.

photo 4

While we are far from being done downstairs, our house finally has some personality!