Monday, January 2, 2012

Mini Goals: January

I’m not a resolution person, and usually fail whenever I set them.  But I think having a goal allows you to focus towards something.

So instead of listing out 10 resolutions and trying to stick to them for the next year, I’ve decided to set some mini goals for myself.  Month by month. 

January’s Mini Goals

  1. Run 3 times a week.  We usually average 2 runs a week.
  2. Drink more water.  Currently get about 30 ounces a day, yikes!

And that’s it for January!  Simple, realistic goals for the next four weeks. 

IMG_1348

(Jeff doesn’t need goals…he’s awesome all the time…per Jeff.  And now I’m standing away to avoid the lightning striking.)

 

And for a little yoga treat, one of my favorite stores made a spin off of “Sh*t Girls Say”.  Take a look, it’s hilarious.

Enter video caption here