Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A Guest Post

Hi Everyone!  This is Chloe.

Chloe3

This last weekend my fur mommy and fur daddy went on a trip and let me stay with my fur aunty Shannon.  I love going to Aunty Shannon’s and wanted to share all the fun things we did.

First, I knew it was going to be an awesome weekend when as soon as I got into Aunty Shannon’s house, I peed and no one yelled at me!  Sorry about that though, I was really really really excited. 

When my fur mommy and fur daddy said good-bye I was a little sad.  I tried to follow them out the door but they kept pushing me back in.  To cheer me up, Aunty Shannon let me pull out ALL my toys and throw them around.  I got so tired that I ended up crashing on the floor. 

Chloe1

Another thing that I get to do at Aunty Shannon’s is sit on the couch while she’s EATING!  I know, that’s so cool!  Usually fur daddy tells me to go lay down but Aunty Shannon doesn’t even mind when I put my head in her lap and stare straight at her. 

I also loved going on walks in Aunty Shannon’s neighborhood.  I always go a certain way and sometimes have to tug extra hard to get Aunty Shannon to walk faster.  There are a lot of different things to sniff and I have to fit it all in before we go back inside. 

Sometimes I have so much energy, even after our long walks, that Aunty Shannon likes to attack me with pillows.  She has a soft green one that I really love to lay down on.  It’s my very favorite even though Aunty Shannon would rather I lay on the black Kings pillow.  After playing with the pillows, my hair got all funny and stuck straight up. 

Chloe2

My tummy had been bothering me right before going to Aunty Shannon’s so she was a little worried about letting me sleep on the bed.  So I agreed that I would sleep on the sheet at the foot of the bed in case I had an accident.  But I forgot and ended up sleeping at the top of the bed right next to Aunty Shannon.  Just in case she woke up and wanted to see me. 

Chloe4

Before I knew it, fur mommy and fur daddy were back to come get me.  I was sooooo excited and almost peed, but held it together at the last minute. 

Thank you for a great weekend Aunty Shannon!  And don’t worry, I won’t tell fur mommy and fur daddy about all the treats you gave me!  It’s our secret!