Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sprinkler Fun

Since Jeff was off enjoying himself in the mountains, I decided to take Chloe and go visit the nieces. 

It was such a nice day outside, we decided to play outside.  Since the temperature was reading 80* I set up the sprinkler for the girls to run through. 

As they were changing, I realized Kalea didn’t have a suit that fit her.  But she did have a rash guard and board shorts.  I gave it to her expecting a fight but she went with the flow and put them on without complaint. 

IMG_9560

IMG_9561

IMG_9564

IMG_9565

IMG_9566

IMG_9567

The girls had fun running through the sprinkler and when it got too cold, would relax on the raft that was sitting in the sun.  I was teasing Danny that his little girls were almost ready to go to the river…he was not amused. 

IMG_9570

IMG_9571

We decided to call it a day when the girls climbed on top of the SeaDos, and poked their heads through the hole in the tarp. 

IMG_9573