Monday, May 16, 2011

10 Possible Explanations

I’m sure my niece had a perfectly good reason for dropping those eggs.  And now I will list some hypothetical reasons. 

Hailey1

  1. They were poisoned and she was saving her family’s life. 
  2. She’s become vegan and refused to let them in her house.
  3. She was trying to learn to juggle.
  4. Noelle did it.
  5. She NEEDED attention and it was too loud to be heard.  Ha.
  6. Artistic expression comes in many forms.
  7. Noelle dared her to do it.  No no, double dog dared her!
  8. Her hands were slippery from the antibacterial wipes used on the cart.
  9. She was making a political statement, like Lady Gaga and her meat suit
  10. Because she’s 2 and that’s what 2 year olds do.

What ever reason her reasons were for dropping those eggs, I’m sure it was pretty good. 

**

Jeff and I busted out a 2 mile walk/run tonight, finishing in 24:54.  It had been 14 days since our last run so I was pleasantly surprised I was able to run most of it.  I also want to say a big thank you to…my shins!  Thanks for not being sucky.