Friday, November 25, 2011

Aren’t you glad she wasn’t out there on Black Friday?

To all those out there that say Shannon is so nice, oh poor Shannon…this is what she sent me the other day while she was Christmas shopping.

So I went to Target & Toys R Us and found the *** movie cheaper there.  It was the last one on the shelf and I stood looking for a few other movies.  This mom and grandma come by and say “oh the *** movie is on sale.  Are there any left?” and because there were none, they looked at me and I left the scene.  I was thinking “I will fight both you ladies for this movie because I just want to finish shopping and go get something to eat.”

IMG_6785

See cut throat.  So the next time you feel sorry for her, think about the poor mom and grandma who went home movieless.

***And yes I deleted the name of the movie since OBVIOUSLY someone is getting that movie that almost caused a scene in Toys R Us.***