Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Nothing Bundt Cakes

Saturday after our garage sale, we had a special delivery towed to our house. 

IMG_1743

My Aunt has owned this mustang for YEARS.  My Uncle finally decided to get it running and had it towed to our house so James and Jeff could work on it. 

IMG_1740 IMG_1741

Since Jeff has been ignoring me while he works on the car, he bought a little something sweet to make up for it.  (Actually he has been bragging about how good these cakes were, and had a coupon for a free one.) Smile

IMG_1748

He picked out a lemon cake and a pumpkin spice cake.

IMG_1751 IMG_1757

We shared bites of both and they were so good!  I almost think I prefer these to gourmet cupcakes.  Although I may need another “taste test” to be sure.  Winking smile

Only 2 more days until Thanksgiving!!