Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I would have thought Jeff would be the one to burn down the house

Today was a busy day.  I had to get up early, do some more Christmas shopping and then meet the other managers for a holiday lunch. 

I had to iron my shirt this morning, and didn’t have time to put the iron board and iron away, so I pushed it off to the side.  This was all around 10 am.  I left the house at 10:30 am, did my stuff and came home around 4:00 pm.

Now, as I was watching tv, I kept hearing this ticking noise.  Even Chloe heard it and was looking towards our bedroom. 

I got up to investigate and what did I notice…

IMG_20111213_162824

Ohemgee, the iron was still plugged in and on!  Yikes!  Thankfully nothing happened.  They should totally make irons that turn off automatically after 20 minutes or something.  Do they make these???