Saturday, February 5, 2011

Flashback

Jeff and I woke up early this morning to fit in a 2 mile run.  We headed out and almost immediately I felt off.  I was trying to figure out what it was when it hit me, I was having trouble breathing!

In the middle of the night I woke up wheezing.  But I was too tired to get up and search for my inhaler.  So, my asthma attack went untreated.  (Who knows why I had an attack while I was doing nothing but sleeping.)

When I woke up, I wasn’t wheezing anymore and assumed my lungs were okay.  Oops, guess not. 

It’s actually pretty scary that I used to run feeling that way.  Two weeks of breathing easy has me spoiled.  I’m not sure I EVER want to run feeling that way again.

We cut our run short and ended up doing 1.67 miles.  Not too bad after all. 

Now I’m going to shower and curl up with my book while the husband tackles a ride on his mountain bike.  Yep, Jeff was kind enough to run with me knowing he’s going riding this morning.  Love him!