Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Random Ramblings

Rambling #1

I’m overworked. 

Today I worked 11 hours straight.  I may or may not have taken 2 fifteen minute breaks.  I may or may not ate lunch at my desk working straight through. 

When I got home, the only thing I felt like doing was this.

IMG_8544

So I did.  Sue me.

 

Rambling #2

Jeff is 36 years old.  His youngest brother is 18.  I laughed out loud when I realized that Jeff is legitimately old enough to be a GRANDPA.  Omg, that is freaking hilarious.  I pointed at him and yelled grandpa for a minimum of 5 minutes.  He is not pleased.

 

Rambling #3

Chloe has been off of food for almost 24 hours due to an upset stomach.  I’m quite certain if I passed out now, she would eat off half my face.  No, I’m serious. 

Guess I better put the bottle down.