Saturday, February 19, 2011

Rabid Dog

While I was shopping for Valentine’s day stuff, I found these $1 foam frames.  I thought it would be cute for B & K to make then for Danny.

I bought them…and forgot about them.

It wasn’t until AFTER Valentine’s Day passed that I remembered I had them.  Last night when the girls came over, we opened up the packaging and began to build them.

IMG_8458

IMG_8459

We found pictures of them when they were babies and then they presented them to their dad. 

When the came back upstairs, Kalea decided it was time for some pretending.  She loves to pretend to be a puppy and will usually crawl around on all fours, bark and lick.  She also has her puppy tricks down cold.  She can sit, shake, lay down, roll over – hilarious.

However tonight, she wasn’t such a nice little puppy.  As soon as she laid down in Chloe’s crate (and finally locked herself in) she began to growl and bark like a rabid dog.

IMG_8472

IMG_8474

Uh oh, Aunty Shannon got too close!

IMG_8473

IMG_8475

As soon as she got out, she was regular ole Kalea.  I prefer her over that rabid dog, any day.