Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Chick Flicks

I’m in a loveless marriage.  Okay, not really.  But more nights than not, the husband can be found outside at the neighbor’s house versus inside our home.

That’s okay.  When Chloe and I are left to our own devices, we tend to watch shameless woman movies. 

Or more commonly known as ‘chick flicks’.

One of my favorites is “He’s Just Not That Into You”.  I watch the whole move to catch the last few minutes.

This is the part where Gigi realizes Alex does in fact like her (a good thing since she likes him.)

IMG_8202

Chloe and I are on the seat of our pants.  What’s going to happen next???

IMG_8205

And then he goes in for the kiss.

IMG_8208IMG_8209

And when Gigi announces she’s the exception (to the rule), he romantically proclaims, “You are MY exception.” 

IMG_8210

L.O.V.E.I.T.

IMG_8212

Hmm, Chloe doesn’t look so into it?