Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thanks for that, Chloe

When I got home I decided I was going to be a good fur mommy and take Chloe with me when I ran. 

I strapped on my Garmin and Road ID and put Chloe on her leash. 

During our run, we stopped 3!! times to allow Chloe to poop.  And all three times I was away from a trashcan.  I just kept bagging the poop up and tucked the top into my pants.  LOL, I must have looked funning running with a bag of poop hanging from my waist. 

It was the third time we stopped that I thought maybe Chloe was having problems.  I didn’t really want to stop though since Chloe and I were making great time.

We ran up to the house in another record speed!

IMG_8220

Two miles in 24:04!

We walked inside and I grabbed a baby wipe to clean Chloe’s booty. 

And that’s when my high from my 2 mile run vanished.  Chloe’s entire backside and both hind legs were covered, COVERED in explosive poop.  How had this happened?  It was literally every where and caked into her hair. 

The only thing I could do was take her a butt bath.  I threw her in the tub and proceeded to wash her back half.  It was disgusting but I know she felt better after.  Poor Chloe!