Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My mojo stopped by for a visit

I did nothing today that should have resulted in a good run.

For breakfast I had tea and a scone.  I did not drink my first cup of water until around 11:00am-yikes!  For lunch I had an In N Out cheeseburger with fries and another tea.  I barely drank 20 ounces of water by the time I left work.  When we started on our run, I was hungry.  We even said ahead of time we were only going to run 2 miles.

The only thing different was I was determined to push myself on this run.  And push ourselves we did.

We finished a mile in 10:55 and kept running.  We finished 2 miles in 23:15 and decided to go for the 1/2 more.  We finished 2.5 miles in 29:54.

IMG_8446

Please Miz Mojo, stick around for a bit.  We have another run coming up this weekend. 

P.S. Would you consider it gross if I ran in my capris twice without washing them?  What about in my running vest four times without washing it?  Even if I had a clean bra and shirt? 

Hmmmm, food for thought.  Winking smile