Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Jeff ate 5 miles for dinner

I always say Jeff is a better runner, better lungs, blah blah blah.  Sorry, I’m going to say it again.

Jeff’s HIM training had him running today, for 5 miles.  Since I did not have a 5 mile run planned for myself, he went on the first 3 along and swung around and picked me up for the last 2. 

IMG_0220

He finished his first 3 in just over 31 minutes and then the last 2 in whatever 56 – 31 equals.  Straight through, no walking breaks! 

I’m also going to give myself a small pat on the back because I ran with this beauty on my leg. 

IMG_0222

The short story, I fell at Von’s and somehow ended up with this huge bruise.  And yes, it was the same Von’s as last time.  And no, my leg is not that white, my white balance is off on my camera.  Maybe.  Probably not.